BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Police Department is reminding residents that April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month.
Police sent out a community message Tuesday, April 15, reminding residents that "one text or call could wreck it all." The department is spreading the word on the national Distracted Driving Awareness campaign that aims to stop drivers from using a cell phone or texting while driving.
Residents looking to learn more about the initiative are asked to visit the national Distracted Driving Awareness website.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report