BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Police Department is reminding residents that April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month.
Police sent out a community message Tuesday, April 15, reminding residents that "one text or call could wreck it all." The department is spreading the word on the national Distracted Driving Awareness campaign that aims to stop drivers from using a cell phone or texting while driving.
Residents looking to learn more about the initiative are asked to visit the national Distracted Driving Awareness website.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer