BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Police Department is reminding residents that April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month.
Police sent out a community message Tuesday, April 15, reminding residents that "one text or call could wreck it all." The department is spreading the word on the national Distracted Driving Awareness campaign that aims to stop drivers from using a cell phone or texting while driving.
Residents looking to learn more about the initiative are asked to visit the national Distracted Driving Awareness website.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam