BEDFORD, N.Y.-- A 21-year-old Mount Kisco man was charged with driving while intoxicated in Bedford Hills on Sunday, according to Bedford Police.
Around 3:40 a.m., a Bedford patrol officer observed Dylan Sagastume crossing the outside white traffic markings as he drove down Bedford Road, police said.
When pulled over and interviewed, the officer observed that Sagastume had a smell of alcohol on his breath, police said. He refused a pre-screening test, according to police, and then failed field sobriety tests.
He was taken back to Bedford Police headquarters where he refused to take another alcohol screening test, police said.
Sagastume was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated, refusal of a pre-screening test, a violation, and improper lane use, a traffic infraction.
Sagastume was released on $50 bail and will return to the Town of Bedford Court on Feb. 7.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Katonah Man Charged During DWI Checkpoint
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed