BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford Hills man was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated over the weekend after being stopped by New York state police at the intersection of Route 35 and the I-684 interchange, according to a police statement.
Henry Flores, 33, was allegedly observed by a state trooper making a left turn from Route 35 westbound towards the exit ramp traveling in the wrong direction.
A breathalyzer test allegedly revealed that Flores had a blood alcohol content of 0.14-percent.
A child under the age of 15 was reportedly in the car with Flores.
He is scheduled to appear in the Town of Bedford Court on June 12.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 4 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 5 National Weather Service: Bedford's Winter Won't Be So Bad