BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Bedford man on Friday, June 20, after discovering he had a felony bench warrant out for his arrest, officials said.
Anselmo Reyes, 41, was pulled over for an alleged traffic infraction and was taken to Putnam County Jail on no bail. An immigration detainer warrant was also lodged, state police said.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime