BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Bedford man on Friday, June 20, after discovering he had a felony bench warrant out for his arrest, officials said.
Anselmo Reyes, 41, was pulled over for an alleged traffic infraction and was taken to Putnam County Jail on no bail. An immigration detainer warrant was also lodged, state police said.
- 1 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician