BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Bedford man on Friday, June 20, after discovering he had a felony bench warrant out for his arrest, officials said.
Anselmo Reyes, 41, was pulled over for an alleged traffic infraction and was taken to Putnam County Jail on no bail. An immigration detainer warrant was also lodged, state police said.
- 1 Bedford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd