BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Bedford man on Friday, June 20, after discovering he had a felony bench warrant out for his arrest, officials said.
Anselmo Reyes, 41, was pulled over for an alleged traffic infraction and was taken to Putnam County Jail on no bail. An immigration detainer warrant was also lodged, state police said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford