BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
To the editor:
I’m writing to you today on behalf of a friend of mine, Don Scott. I call him a friend because of all the time he has spent on various committees and boards to help make this town, our town, a better place to live in. I have had the pleasure of seeing him work on some of them and have witnessed how he always has the best interest of the people of Bedford in the forefront.
The following is a list of a few of Don’s involvements:
• President, Katonah-Lewisboro Board of Education
• Board member, Katonah Village Improvement Society
• Fire commissioner, Katonah Fire District
• Wetlands Commissioner, Town of Bedford
• Vice chair of Communications Committee, Town of Bedford
• Executive board, NY League of Conservation Voters, Westchester Chapter
• Founding member, Citizens for Clean Water and Open Space
• Chair, Katonah Elementary School Compact Team
• Bedford Hills Baseball Travel Team Coach
• President, Cherry Ridge Lake Association
• Community partner representative at the Community Center of Northern Westchester
I don’t care whether he is a Democrat or Republican, what I care about is will he be a good custodian of my town – I know he will. Clearly, Don is an outstanding leader with a history of caring about our community. With his experience, he is the right man at the right time for the right town, our town. Please consider voting for your friend and mine, Don Scott.
- 1 Bedford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd