BEDFORD, N.Y. - Robert N. "Red" Cowell Sr., a long time Banksville resident, died March 3. He was 80.
Cowell is survived by his wife, Mary (Sobocinski); son, Skip (Teresa), Abby (Marty) and Philip (Katie); seven grandchildren; and a great grandson.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Oekler-Cox and Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 East Main St., Mount Kisco. A funeral service will take place Thursday, March 6 at 11 a.m. followed by interment at Middle Patent Cemetery, Banksville.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Banksville Firehouse.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway