BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. - Priscilla A. Beranger of Bedford Hills died Sunday, Jan. 19. She was 72.
Beranger was born Sept. 28, 1941, in New York; daughter of Joseph and Madeline (Mazzurco) Rizzo. She retired in 2007 from Ferolie Corp., Montvale, N.J.
Beranger is survived by her son, Robert (Patricia) Beranger of Middletown; six grandchildren; daughter-in-law, Dawne (Engberg) Beranger of Pleasantville. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Robert, Sr.; son, Joseph; and sister, Nancy Lacoparra.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22 at St. Mary Of The Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Hastings-on-Hudson. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at Holy Name of Mary Church, 89 Union St., Montgomery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Knights of Columbus, Reverend Richard Joyce Council #2270, P.O. Box 231, Montgomery, NY 12549.
- 1 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans