BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. -- Peter A. Beauchea of Bedford Hills died Sunday, June 22. He was 85.
Beauchea was born June 20, 1929, in White Plains. He was the son of Edwin and Mary (Collins) Beauchea. He served in the U.S. Navy. He retired from the Forestry Department for the City Of White Plains after 25 years of service. That was followed by 10 years of employment at Mangione Construction, Katonah.
Beauchea is survived by his daughters, Dona Beauchea of Ohio, Mindy (Frank) Fiumara of Bedford Hills and Debra (Drew) Fisher of Brewster; four grandchildren; and a great-grandson. He was predeceased by his wife, Marion Beauchea.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, June 26 at St. Mary Of The Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Burial will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mount Kisco.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Bedford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued