PUTNAM VALLEY, N.Y. - Marianne Elaine Colangelo of Putnam Valley, formerly of Ossining, died March 18. She was 84.
Colangelo was born April 24, 1929, in the Bronx, to Charles and Ella Fego. She was married to Amedeo Colangelo. She worked as an administrative assistant at the Four Winds Hospital in Katonah for 20 years and retired in 2006.
Colangelo is survived by her daughters, Barbara, Marlene, and Marianne Colangelo; and a grandson.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 21 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies