PUTNAM VALLEY, N.Y. - Marianne Elaine Colangelo of Putnam Valley, formerly of Ossining, died March 18. She was 84.
Colangelo was born April 24, 1929, in the Bronx, to Charles and Ella Fego. She was married to Amedeo Colangelo. She worked as an administrative assistant at the Four Winds Hospital in Katonah for 20 years and retired in 2006.
Colangelo is survived by her daughters, Barbara, Marlene, and Marianne Colangelo; and a grandson.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 21 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford