PUTNAM VALLEY, N.Y. - Marianne Elaine Colangelo of Putnam Valley, formerly of Ossining, died March 18. She was 84.
Colangelo was born April 24, 1929, in the Bronx, to Charles and Ella Fego. She was married to Amedeo Colangelo. She worked as an administrative assistant at the Four Winds Hospital in Katonah for 20 years and retired in 2006.
Colangelo is survived by her daughters, Barbara, Marlene, and Marianne Colangelo; and a grandson.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 21 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill