KATONAH, N.Y. - Leo H. Kalkbrenner of Katonah died Feb. 5. He was 85.
Kalkbrenner is survived by his children, Karl (Clara), John (Amy), Donna Gold (Fred), Diane D'Angelo, and Daria Rocco (Joseph); brother, William; 11 grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his first wife, Paula (D'Angelo); second wife, Marilyn (Harmon); and son, Eric.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:15 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at St. Mary's RC Church, Katonah. Interment to follow at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Kalkbrenner’s name to the charitable organization of your choice.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy