KATONAH, N.Y. - Leo H. Kalkbrenner of Katonah died Feb. 5. He was 85.
Kalkbrenner is survived by his children, Karl (Clara), John (Amy), Donna Gold (Fred), Diane D'Angelo, and Daria Rocco (Joseph); brother, William; 11 grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his first wife, Paula (D'Angelo); second wife, Marilyn (Harmon); and son, Eric.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:15 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 at St. Mary's RC Church, Katonah. Interment to follow at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Kalkbrenner’s name to the charitable organization of your choice.
- 1 Bedford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd