KATONAH, N.Y. - Joseph Fuchs, a lifelong resident of Katonah, died Saturday, Feb. 8. He was 67.
Fuchs served in the Air Force during the Vietnam era. He was a retired police officer for the Town of Bedford and also worked for Arroway Tractor in Katonah for over 20 years.
Fuchs is survived by his wife, Karen; children, Robert Fox (Cynthia) of Brewster and Leslie Nuzzo (Peter) of Brewster; three grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Donna (Jeff) Carpenter and Patricia (Mike) Cattuti and Barbara (Brian) Prato; and six nieces and a nephew.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. The funeral service will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to The Wounded Warrior Project. http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus