BEDFORD, N.Y. – Charles E. Mabli, a longtime Bedford and Sleepy Hollow resident, died Dec. 7. He was 71.
Mabli was born Jan. 25, 1941, in New York City to Victor and Erma Rossi Mabli. He worked as a CFO for Swiss-RE Insurance Company for many years. A certified public accountant, he graduated from Iona College. He also previously served in the National Guard.
He is survived by his wife, Maureen, of Bedford; his children, Charles V. and Carly, of Bedford, Jennifer Puorro, of Los Angeles, and Jocelyn Glas, of Albequerque, N.M.; a brother, Robert, of Los Angeles; and three grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Coffey Funeral Home in Tarrytown. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Church of the Magdalene in Mount Pleasant. Burial will follow at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List