KATONAH, N.Y. - Bernard J. Monahan, III "BJ" of Katonah died Sunday, April 20. He was 67.
Monahan was the son of Bernard J., II and Mary (Campbell) Monahan. He retired after 30 years from the U.S. Postal Service, Katonah and was a crossing guard for the Katonah Elementary School since 2005.
Monahan is survived by his wife, Florence (Messina) Monahan; children, Jennifer (Rick) Bisignano, Kevin, Thomas (Loli), Mary Kathleen, and Brendan J. Monahan; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Mary Of The Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mt. Kisco.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Monahan’s name may be sent to the SPCA of Briarcliff or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says