KATONAH, N.Y. - Bernard J. Monahan, III "BJ" of Katonah died Sunday, April 20. He was 67.
Monahan was the son of Bernard J., II and Mary (Campbell) Monahan. He retired after 30 years from the U.S. Postal Service, Katonah and was a crossing guard for the Katonah Elementary School since 2005.
Monahan is survived by his wife, Florence (Messina) Monahan; children, Jennifer (Rick) Bisignano, Kevin, Thomas (Loli), Mary Kathleen, and Brendan J. Monahan; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Mary Of The Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Interment will follow at St. Francis Cemetery, Mt. Kisco.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Monahan’s name may be sent to the SPCA of Briarcliff or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show