BEDFORD CORNERS, N.Y. - Anthony "Tony" Thomas Feda of Bedford Corners died Feb. 1. He was 54.
Feda was born Oct. 28, 1959, in Port Chester, to Anthony and Venera Feda. He graduated from Port Chester High School. He was the owner of Intercity Heating, a business he started in 1989.
Feda is survived by his wife, Deneli Feda; children, Marc (Karleigh), Michael, Daniel, Christina and Michelle; parents; siblings, Steven (Deana) Feda, Laurie (Pat) Quigley, Audrey (Carmen) Pisanelli; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cassidy Flynn Funeral Home, 288 East Main St., Mt. Kisco. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 7 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, Mt Kisco.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says