BEDFORD CORNERS, N.Y. - Anthony "Tony" Thomas Feda of Bedford Corners died Feb. 1. He was 54.
Feda was born Oct. 28, 1959, in Port Chester, to Anthony and Venera Feda. He graduated from Port Chester High School. He was the owner of Intercity Heating, a business he started in 1989.
Feda is survived by his wife, Deneli Feda; children, Marc (Karleigh), Michael, Daniel, Christina and Michelle; parents; siblings, Steven (Deana) Feda, Laurie (Pat) Quigley, Audrey (Carmen) Pisanelli; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cassidy Flynn Funeral Home, 288 East Main St., Mt. Kisco. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 7 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, Mt Kisco.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On 79-Home Proposal Lasts Till Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43