BEDFORD CORNERS, N.Y. - Anthony "Tony" Thomas Feda of Bedford Corners died Feb. 1. He was 54.
Feda was born Oct. 28, 1959, in Port Chester, to Anthony and Venera Feda. He graduated from Port Chester High School. He was the owner of Intercity Heating, a business he started in 1989.
Feda is survived by his wife, Deneli Feda; children, Marc (Karleigh), Michael, Daniel, Christina and Michelle; parents; siblings, Steven (Deana) Feda, Laurie (Pat) Quigley, Audrey (Carmen) Pisanelli; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cassidy Flynn Funeral Home, 288 East Main St., Mt. Kisco. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 7 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, Mt Kisco.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway