BEDFORD CORNERS, N.Y. - Anthony "Tony" Thomas Feda of Bedford Corners died Feb. 1. He was 54.
Feda was born Oct. 28, 1959, in Port Chester, to Anthony and Venera Feda. He graduated from Port Chester High School. He was the owner of Intercity Heating, a business he started in 1989.
Feda is survived by his wife, Deneli Feda; children, Marc (Karleigh), Michael, Daniel, Christina and Michelle; parents; siblings, Steven (Deana) Feda, Laurie (Pat) Quigley, Audrey (Carmen) Pisanelli; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cassidy Flynn Funeral Home, 288 East Main St., Mt. Kisco. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 7 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, Mt Kisco.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester