KATONAH, N.Y. - Anthony F. Carideo of Katonah died Sunday, Jan. 12. He was 87.
Carideo was born in Mt. Vernon; son of Cosimo and Angelina (Zuzolo) Carideo. He served during World War II in the U.S. Army. He was a teacher, employed by Bedford Central School District for over 30 years. He was a member of the Boys Club of Mount Vernon.
Carideo is survived by his wife, Ines; daughters, Antonia (Luke) Woody of Montgomery and Irene (Kevin) Furness of Campbell; triplet grandchildren; many cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Carpenters Funeral Home LLC, 14 E. Pulteney St. in Corning. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Immaculate Heart Church, Painted Post. Entombment will be in St. Mary's Cemetery, Corning. A memorial service will be held at a later day in his hometown of Katonah.
In lieu of flowers, please go to http://www.phillipsfuneralhome.com.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday