KATONAH, N.Y. - Ann Marie Lynch of Katonah died Monday, May 5. She was 87.
Lynch was born in Yonkers in 1926, she was the daughter of Francis and Mary Brady. She was a graduate of the Convent of the Sacred Heart. She received a bachelor's degree from Manhattanville College and a master's in library science from Fordham University.
She lived in Katonah for 59 years, and was a member of St. Mary's Church. She worked for many years at the Bookworm, a Katonah bookstore.
Lynch is survived by her children, Thomas Lynch (Gael) of Newtown, Conn., Kathleen Robinson (Brian) of San Francisco, Eileen Meyer (Peter) of Falmouth, Mass., Patricia Moss (Brian) of North Salem, N.Y., John Lynch (Francesca) of Katonah and James Lynch (Marilena) of Katonah; and 16 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Bernard E. Lynch III.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 9 at St. Mary of the Assumption Church, 117 Valley Road, Katonah. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Contributions in Lynch's memory may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (www.lls.org) or the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Institute at Duke (www.cancer.duke.edu/btc/modules/waystohelp10/index.php?id=2).
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester