BEDFORD, N.Y. - The victim of Friday’s fatal pedestrian accident in Bedford has been identified, according to the Office of the Westchester Medical Examiner.
Deborah Seidlitz, 49, was struck and killed by a car shortly before 8 p.m. in front of Truck restaurant at 391 Old Post Road in Bedford.
The Westchester Medical Examiner’s office is conducting the autopsy Saturday.
The incident is still being investigated by the Bedford police.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more on this story.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus