BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The weekend offers a the chance to relax from the week at work, and if you are still wondering what to do in Bedford and Mount Kisco this weekend, take a look below at the options presented by The Daily Bedford and The Daily Mt. Kisco.
- The Katonah Village Improvement Society is hosting a movie night on Friday, showing The Spanish Prisoner, at the Katonah Village Library. Admission is $10. Local resident Campbell Scott stars in the film and will introduce the movie.
- Head to the Katonah Museum of Art on Saturday to view artist Joseph Wheelwrights Tree Figures, structures ranging up to 27 feet tall in the Sculpture and Garden and front lawn. Wheelwright carved the figures and used trees found in his land in Vermont. Admission is free.
- Looking for healthy and local food to give to your family? Head to the Mount Kisco Farmers Market in the Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester. The market is open on Saturdays at 9:00 a.m.
- If wine sparks your interest, head to The Finer Winer in Katonah for a wine and spirits tasting at 4:00 p.m. Saturday. Admission is free.
- Sunday gives parents and kids an opportunity to learn through watching and learning, as the Katonah Museum of Art hosts their See and Do Activities at 1:30 p.m. If you cant make it then but have a free Saturday, the museum also has it available on Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
- If youre worried about keeping your child moving on their Presidents Day off, send them to Jodis Gym in Mount Kisco for the February Break Mini-Camp. Admission is $65 for non-members, $55 for members and is for children ages 3 through 7.
- If youre trying to keep your children in grades four through eight intellectually engaged on their day off on Monday, send them to the Bedford Free Library at 4:30 p.m. for the Scrabble Club with Cornelia Guest. Registration is required at 914-234-3570
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.