TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Vanessa Williams has had a tax lien filed against her by the Internal Revenue Service for $369,249, according to cnn.com.
The Millwood native was named the ever black Miss America, but her reign was short-lived after nude photos of her surfaced, CNN said.
Williams went on to a successful career that garnered her Grammy, Emmy and Tony award nominations, CNN said.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director