TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Vanessa Williams has had a tax lien filed against her by the Internal Revenue Service for $369,249, according to cnn.com.
The Millwood native was named the ever black Miss America, but her reign was short-lived after nude photos of her surfaced, CNN said.
Williams went on to a successful career that garnered her Grammy, Emmy and Tony award nominations, CNN said.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy