WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- 914INC., a Westchester Magazine publication, recently announced the winners of its 2014 Small Business Awards.
Noteworthy businesses and individuals in Westchester County were selected from hundreds of nominations. Judging was based on the consistency of their success, impact on their community and customer/client base.
Winners of the 2014 Small Business Awards are: Bilotta Kitchens; Captain Lawrence Brewing Co.; JP Promotional Products; Little Big Brands; Oasis Day Spa; OLA Consulting Engineers; Peekskill Coffee House, Minority-Owned Business -- Wings Air Helicopters; Community Housing Innovations; and Community Capital New York.
About 95 percent of all Westchester County businesses have fewer than 50 employees. In recognition of the impact small businesses have on the community and the economy, 914INC.’s second annual Small Business Awards pay tribute to the success of these businesses, the entrepreneurial spirit of their owners and those businesses who support them.
The award winners will be honored at a cocktail reception 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 18, at the Crowne Plaza, 66 Hale Ave., White Plains.
Tickets are $25. To buy tickets for the cocktail reception honoring the winners and for more details about the 2014 Small Business Awards, visit westchestermagazine.com.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester