WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Four Westchester County students were named to the dean's list for the spring 2014 semester at Loyola University Maryland.
Amanda Puglise from West Harrison, Briana Blaney from Katonah, Catherine Fernandez from Bedford and Ryan Patterson from Pound Ridge earned the distinction.
In order to qualify for the Dean's List at Loyola, a student must have a GPA of at least 3.5 with a minimum of 15 credits.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime