WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – No flights have been delayed or canceled at Westchester County Airport as a result of the impending snowstorm, but airport officials expect that there will be.
“There will be some form of delays when the weather hits at some point, but whether they cancel flights or how long the delays are, I can’t tell you,” said Kieran Outar, who works in airport operations. “We still haven’t been hit as of yet, so everything’s operating normally right now. When the storm hits, we’ll probably get some delays.”
The storm is forecast to bring heavy winds, snow and rain to the Westchester region beginning around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Check back with The Daily Voice to find out about delays and cancellations due to this winter storm.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill