BEDFORD, N.Y. - A water main break in the downtown Katonah area Tuesday morning has caused Edgemont Road to be shut between Bedford Road and Katonah Avenue, Bedford Police said.
Police did not know how long the road would remain closed, saying it would be shut for "an extended period of time."
The closure will affect passenger pick up at the Katonah Train Station. Passengers can be picked up in Commuter Lot 1 on Jay Street.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway