BEDFORD, N.Y. - A water main break in the downtown Katonah area Tuesday morning has caused Edgemont Road to be shut between Bedford Road and Katonah Avenue, Bedford Police said.
Police did not know how long the road would remain closed, saying it would be shut for "an extended period of time."
The closure will affect passenger pick up at the Katonah Train Station. Passengers can be picked up in Commuter Lot 1 on Jay Street.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 5 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home