BEDFORD, N.Y. - A water main break in the downtown Katonah area Tuesday morning has caused Edgemont Road to be shut between Bedford Road and Katonah Avenue, Bedford Police said.
Police did not know how long the road would remain closed, saying it would be shut for "an extended period of time."
The closure will affect passenger pick up at the Katonah Train Station. Passengers can be picked up in Commuter Lot 1 on Jay Street.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash