BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Drivers are being warned to stay away from Jay Street Extension at the intersection with Mustato Road in Katonah on Wendesday morning after a water main break was reported by the town.
The road is closed until further notice. Drivers are being detoured around the area.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show