BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- The Harvey School’s boys tennis team improved to 6-0 Wednesday, April 16, with a 6-3 win over Wooster School in Danbury, Conn. The girls team came away with a win too.
- The Bedford Historical Society recently received the Greater Hudson Heritage Network's Excellence Award for its newly published book and map, "Walking Tour of Historic Bedford Village."
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Bedford Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night