BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- The Harvey School’s boys tennis team improved to 6-0 Wednesday, April 16, with a 6-3 win over Wooster School in Danbury, Conn. The girls team came away with a win too.
- The Bedford Historical Society recently received the Greater Hudson Heritage Network's Excellence Award for its newly published book and map, "Walking Tour of Historic Bedford Village."
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Katonah Man Charged During DWI Checkpoint
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 4 CVS Attorneys, Katonah Landlord Blast Lowering Cap On Hamlet Store Sizes
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Bedford