BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- The Harvey School’s boys tennis team improved to 6-0 Wednesday, April 16, with a 6-3 win over Wooster School in Danbury, Conn. The girls team came away with a win too.
- The Bedford Historical Society recently received the Greater Hudson Heritage Network's Excellence Award for its newly published book and map, "Walking Tour of Historic Bedford Village."
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 5 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies