BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Police are looking for two women they believe to be involved in a string of thefts from businesses in Bedford.
- All six Bedford Hills firefighters hospitalized after fighting a fire that destroyed a vacant home on 27 Brisbee Lane on Saturday have been released from the hospital.
- A Katonah man is charged in a $5.6 million insider trading case after allegedly stealing non-public information about pending mergers from his law firm and passing it onto others who used it to trade for themselves and on behalf of their customers.
- Bedford Police are asking residents to help them in tracking down a suspect who allegedly stole a donation jar from the Bedford Bagel Store on Saturday, March 15.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Bedford Man Charged With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Bedford-Bred Upstart Finishes 18th In Kentucky Derby