BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Police are looking for two women they believe to be involved in a string of thefts from businesses in Bedford.
- All six Bedford Hills firefighters hospitalized after fighting a fire that destroyed a vacant home on 27 Brisbee Lane on Saturday have been released from the hospital.
- A Katonah man is charged in a $5.6 million insider trading case after allegedly stealing non-public information about pending mergers from his law firm and passing it onto others who used it to trade for themselves and on behalf of their customers.
- Bedford Police are asking residents to help them in tracking down a suspect who allegedly stole a donation jar from the Bedford Bagel Store on Saturday, March 15.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway