WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There were heavy delays in both directions on I-287 Friday after an overturned tractor trailer resulted in the closure of two west-bound lanes.
The closure, reported at 10:50 a.m., was between Route 22 (Exit 6) and the Hutchinson River Parkway (Exit 9).
The southbound Bronx River Parkway reopened Friday in Greenburgh after being closed for more than two hours because of flooding. The closure, between Route 119 (Exit 21) and Ardsley Road (Exit 11), began at 11:10 a.m.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money