BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a 19-year-old Danbury woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana in Bedford.
- Members of the Mount Kisco Volunteer Fire Department's FAST Team, who provided mutual aid at a Bedford fire on March 15 and helped to save several of their brethren who were trapped, were honored for their service at the village Board of Trustees meeting.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway