BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a 19-year-old Danbury woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana in Bedford.
- Members of the Mount Kisco Volunteer Fire Department's FAST Team, who provided mutual aid at a Bedford fire on March 15 and helped to save several of their brethren who were trapped, were honored for their service at the village Board of Trustees meeting.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash