BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Succabone Road in Bedford will be closed to through traffic from Baldwin Road to Route 172, until 5 p.m., Thursday, due to overhead utility work.
Motorists should anticipate delays in the area.
- 1 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 2 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 3 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam