BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord, according to Patch.com.
Splash is suing Shullman Family Limited Partnership for allegedly abusing the landlord position and telling customers that the car wash would soon be out of business, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician