WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y.-- Northern Westchester residents battled nearly a foot of snow that closed schools, some roads and many neighborhood businesses on Thursday.
Municipalities like Ossining and Mount Kisco declared state of emergencies while the Town of New Castle announced the closing of various roads.
The poor weather conditions are expected to continue into tomorrow and delayed openings have already been announced.
The Montrose VA's community based outpatient clinic will reopen at 10 a.m. Friday. The main campuses will be remain open and clinics will open at 8 a.m.
Patients are encouraged to call their VA Medical Center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List