BEDFORD, N.Y. -- St. Patrick’s School in Bedford is holding an open house for prospective parents and children considering a Catholic school education.
Teachers and administrators will be at the school on Sunday, Jan. 26, from noon to 3 p.m. to offer tours and answer questions.
“We welcome all families who are interested in learning what St. Patrick’s is all about,” said principal Jennifer Ciavirella in a release. “We have an award-winning full- or half-day pre-kindergarten program for students aged three and four, as well as full-day kindergarten and classes up through grade eight. We have exciting extra-curricular offerings, Spanish, art, music and computers taught at every grade level, and many other exciting academic programs."
St. Patrick's also has scholarship opportunities.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Bedford Residents