WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Sen. David Carlucci, D-Rockland/Westchester, commented on the medical marijuana deal that was reached in Albany.
“The positive medical benefits from marijuana will no longer be ignored in the state of New York," Carlucci said.
"I am proud to have worked together with my colleagues in Albany to make sure we legalize medical marijuana while providing strict state oversight. Thousands of patients throughout New York who are suffering from a variety of diseases will finally see a huge improvement in their quality of life.”
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester