WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Sen. David Carlucci, D-Rockland/Westchester, commented on the medical marijuana deal that was reached in Albany.
“The positive medical benefits from marijuana will no longer be ignored in the state of New York," Carlucci said.
"I am proud to have worked together with my colleagues in Albany to make sure we legalize medical marijuana while providing strict state oversight. Thousands of patients throughout New York who are suffering from a variety of diseases will finally see a huge improvement in their quality of life.”
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bedford Skies Sunday
- 3 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Bedford Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend