BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- The Katonah-Lewisboro School District parted ways with Schools Superintendent Paul Kreutzer, effective immediately.
- A water-main break in the downtown Katonah area caused Edgemont Road to be shut between Bedford Road and Katonah Avenue.
- Two masked assailants threatened a Greenwich woman with a gun and left her bound and tied in a home invasion late Tuesday afternoon.
- A Metro-North employee was charged after allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Bedford Hills Man Gets Seven Years In Prison For Home Invasions
- 4 Katonah Resident Adds New Music Series to His Mount Kisco Tavern
- 5 Storm System Departs Bedford, Snow Could Return Thursday