WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound ramp to Exit 34 (Route 133) on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco has reopened after a misplaced tractor trailer resulted in its closure Tuesday morning.
The incident was reported at 10:15 a.m. and the ramp reopened at 11 a.m.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Bedford, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd