WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound ramp to Exit 34 (Route 133) on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco has reopened after a misplaced tractor trailer resulted in its closure Tuesday morning.
The incident was reported at 10:15 a.m. and the ramp reopened at 11 a.m.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill