WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound ramp to Exit 34 (Route 133) on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco has reopened after a misplaced tractor trailer resulted in its closure Tuesday morning.
The incident was reported at 10:15 a.m. and the ramp reopened at 11 a.m.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show