WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound ramp to Exit 34 (Route 133) on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco has reopened after a misplaced tractor trailer resulted in its closure Tuesday morning.
The incident was reported at 10:15 a.m. and the ramp reopened at 11 a.m.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M