This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 6 between Annsville Circle and the Bear Mountain Bridge in Cortlandt has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident Wednesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 3:15 p.m., involved an overturned auto, and the road reopened shortly after 4 p.m.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show