This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 6 between Annsville Circle and the Bear Mountain Bridge in Cortlandt has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident Wednesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 3:15 p.m., involved an overturned auto, and the road reopened shortly after 4 p.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 5 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home