WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 has reopened in both directions between Evergreen Street and Quaker Church Road in Yorktown Wednesday morning.
The stretch was closed for nearly two hours, being around 6:40 a.m., after a transformer fire and downed wires.
There are delays on I-684 southbound between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Goldens Bridge Road (Exit) with a disabled vehicle blocking a lane.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester