WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – With the arrival of winter pothole season, there are several lane closures on Westchester County roadways on Thursday afternoon.
The left lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway is closed between Route 100C and Route 100B in Valhalla.
Further south on the Sprain, the left lane is closed on Route 119 between Route 100A and Winthrop Avenue.
Road maintenance is also under way on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Cleveland Street and the Bronx River Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- 1 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Bedford Fundraiser Helps Injured Fox Lane Student
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill