WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – With the arrival of winter pothole season, there are several lane closures on Westchester County roadways on Thursday afternoon.
The left lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway is closed between Route 100C and Route 100B in Valhalla.
Further south on the Sprain, the left lane is closed on Route 119 between Route 100A and Winthrop Avenue.
Road maintenance is also under way on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Cleveland Street and the Bronx River Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford