WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – With the arrival of winter pothole season, there are several lane closures on Westchester County roadways on Thursday afternoon.
The left lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway is closed between Route 100C and Route 100B in Valhalla.
Further south on the Sprain, the left lane is closed on Route 119 between Route 100A and Winthrop Avenue.
Road maintenance is also under way on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Cleveland Street and the Bronx River Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford