BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says