BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime