BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report