BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 5 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford