BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Bedord
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bedford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48