BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Bedford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow