BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Bedford Man Charged With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Bedford-Bred Upstart Finishes 18th In Kentucky Derby