BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford