BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A State Supreme Court Judge has thrown out two subpoenas for individuals connected to the lawsuit between the Bedford Hills-based Splash Car Wash and it's former landlord.
- A group of parents and concerned citizens is ready to pressure Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Common Core standards.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- A fire in an Armonk home killed one dog and left the house uninhabitable.
- The fight to end texting while driving is gaining steam in Westchester.
- 1 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Bedford Fundraiser Helps Injured Fox Lane Student
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill