WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A quick-moving clipper system arrived Saturday afternoon in Westchester with the resulting snow continuing into the early evening and making for slick driving conditions.
Although not much accumulation is expected, roads and walkways have become slick and slippery.
Snow accumulation should not be more than a dusting to 1 inch throughout Westchester. Nevertheless, driving and walking conditions could be hazardous in spots. Areas north and west could receive 1 to 3 inches.
There is also a chance of snow squalls early Saturday evening and snow flurries later in the evening. Saturday’s high will be between 28 and 30 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high between 18-20 and wind-chill factors as low as -2.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester