WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A quick-moving clipper system arrived Saturday afternoon in Westchester with the resulting snow continuing into the early evening and making for slick driving conditions.
Although not much accumulation is expected, roads and walkways have become slick and slippery.
Snow accumulation should not be more than a dusting to 1 inch throughout Westchester. Nevertheless, driving and walking conditions could be hazardous in spots. Areas north and west could receive 1 to 3 inches.
There is also a chance of snow squalls early Saturday evening and snow flurries later in the evening. Saturday’s high will be between 28 and 30 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high between 18-20 and wind-chill factors as low as -2.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M