BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Historical Society will host its annual meeting on Thursday, April 24, at Historical Hall with preservationist Francoise Bollack, author of "Old Buildings, New Forms."
In the book, Bollack presents the case that today's best innovations in architecture are not in new construction but in the reuse of the old .
Books will be for sale after the talk and Bollack will be on hand to discuss her ideas and to sign books.
Here is the schedule for the meeting:
6:30 p.m. Reception with light refreshments
7 p.m. Historical Society business
7:15 p.m. Presentation, Discussion and Book Signing
The event is free to members and $5 for non-members.
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-234-9751.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill