BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro parents came out in droves as the possibility of Lewisboro Elementary School closing looms larger than ever.
- Restaurateur Mark Mazzotta, a Katonah resident, is moving his Italian restaurant Amore, an Armonk institution since it opened in 1997, from 575 Main St. in the hamlet to 1 Kent St.
- Traffic was backed up about 5 miles on westbound I-84 from Exit 5 to Exit 1 in Danbury because of a tractor-trailer fire on the road over the border in New York.
- Somers resident Christopher Loscher, 53, was arrested on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child after allegedly leaving his 2-year-old son alone in a parked car.
- New York was ranked as the worst state for taxes in the 2014 Business Tax Climate Index by taxfoundation.org.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways