CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Actor Kevin Spacey assumed his role from "House of Cards" as Frank Underwood for a parody video for former President Bill Clinton's 68th birthday.
Spacey calls Clinton's wife, Hillary, in an effort to find out what she's getting her husband for his birthday, which is Tuesday, Aug. 19
Click on the video above to watch.
- 1 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan