Update: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer has been cleared from southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border on Wednesday morning. Some traffic delays are continuing in the area.
original story: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer on southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border is causing heavy traffic delays Wednesday morning.
The tractor-trailer overturned at approximately 6:45 a.m. on I-95 between the exit for the southbound Hutchinson River Pkwy (Exit 14 and Pelham Parkway (Exit 8B-C).
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 3 Residents Blast Katonah Group Home Proposal
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App