Update: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer has been cleared from southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border on Wednesday morning. Some traffic delays are continuing in the area.
original story: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer on southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border is causing heavy traffic delays Wednesday morning.
The tractor-trailer overturned at approximately 6:45 a.m. on I-95 between the exit for the southbound Hutchinson River Pkwy (Exit 14 and Pelham Parkway (Exit 8B-C).
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak