This story has been updated.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- President Obama has started the first of his two fundraising visits in Westchester on Friday.
Air Force One touched down around 1:52 p.m. at Westchester County Airport and Obama exited moments later to start a motorcade down I-684 to New Rochelle.
Mayor Ron Belmont of Harrison greeted the president before he started his motorcade.
After appearing at the fundraiser at the Premium Point area of New Rochelle, Obama will attend another fundraiser at the Purchase home of business tycoon Robert Wolf at around 4:30 p.m.
He is then scheduled to attend one more fundraiser, this one in Rhode Island, before returning to the White House Friday night. He will then return to Westchester on Saturday to attend the wedding on his personal chef in Sleepy Hollow.
For the Daily Voice's rundown of intermittent road closures during Obama's visit, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy