BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while under the influence of drugs.
- Bedford Hills fire crews helped fight a two-alarm, full structure fire that engulfed the Goldens Bridge Firehouse on Monday morning.
- The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature.
- A large quantity of heroin, hypodermic needles, two guns, bullets, a switchblade and a handful of watches and gold jewelry were allegedly found in the home of a Pound Ridge man.
- 1 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan