MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Chipotle Mexican Grill made news this week after asking that non-law enforcement customers do not bring guns to their locations.
The decision came in response to people in Texas who came from an "open carry" rally coming in, according to reports.
Residents were asked to give their thoughts about the announcement.
Charlie Banks of Bedford, explained that they're a private company and it's their prerogative. However, he also feels that people with open carry licenses, who get training, are probably more qualified than others to carry a gun safely.
Craig Siano of Chappaqua, is not concerned as long as people are licensed.
Mount Kisco resident Victoria Lauzun does not believe that people without training should carry inside. However, she also feels that law enforcement, in the past, has misused guns.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List