MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Chipotle Mexican Grill made news this week after asking that non-law enforcement customers do not bring guns to their locations.
The decision came in response to people in Texas who came from an "open carry" rally coming in, according to reports.
Residents were asked to give their thoughts about the announcement.
Charlie Banks of Bedford, explained that they're a private company and it's their prerogative. However, he also feels that people with open carry licenses, who get training, are probably more qualified than others to carry a gun safely.
Craig Siano of Chappaqua, is not concerned as long as people are licensed.
Mount Kisco resident Victoria Lauzun does not believe that people without training should carry inside. However, she also feels that law enforcement, in the past, has misused guns.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway