MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital’s pediatric department will be unveiling a new family room with artwork created by Fox Lane Middle School on Tuesday, June 17.
The new family room will be designed with new furniture, television, touch wall, DVD player, bookcases/books, toys and art.
The students in Fox Lane Middle School’s sixth-grade art class “Drawing for Communication” created artwork that communicate healing wishes to be set in the room. Additionally, they will be incorporated into the design of the place mats used during meal time.
For more information about the family room, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's website here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer