MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 3 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight