MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans