BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- A preliminary proposal for a vacant portion of the Bedford Playhouse site in Bedford Village, dubbed a “test fit,” was presented Tuesday night at a Bedford Planning Board meeting where public feedback was sought by the developer.
- Bedford Green Shopping Center in Bedford Hills has been sold for $46.75 million, according to an announcement from CBRE Group, Inc., a firm involved in the deal.
- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) announced that it has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in New York for 2014-15 by U.S. News & World Report.
- A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show