BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- A preliminary proposal for a vacant portion of the Bedford Playhouse site in Bedford Village, dubbed a “test fit,” was presented Tuesday night at a Bedford Planning Board meeting where public feedback was sought by the developer.
- Bedford Green Shopping Center in Bedford Hills has been sold for $46.75 million, according to an announcement from CBRE Group, Inc., a firm involved in the deal.
- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) announced that it has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in New York for 2014-15 by U.S. News & World Report.
- A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 3 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 4 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 5 National Weather Service: Bedford's Winter Won't Be So Bad