BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- A preliminary proposal for a vacant portion of the Bedford Playhouse site in Bedford Village, dubbed a “test fit,” was presented Tuesday night at a Bedford Planning Board meeting where public feedback was sought by the developer.
- Bedford Green Shopping Center in Bedford Hills has been sold for $46.75 million, according to an announcement from CBRE Group, Inc., a firm involved in the deal.
- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) announced that it has been ranked as one of the best hospitals in New York for 2014-15 by U.S. News & World Report.
- A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 4 Bedford Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board